Juan Carlos Garcia Salvador from CIFEA MOLINA de Segura in Spian has worked out a continuous evaluation system for students and presented his ideas and example during our project meeting in Murcia. The presentation can be downloaded.
It was a very inspring session in which we spoke with students about their ideas on developing a sustainable school and training programs.
Most important questions to discuss with students are:
- How can VET institutions contribute to a more sustainable society?
- Is the education system in tune with a sustainable society?
- How can the students contribute to achieving our vision as a VET institution?
- What needs do our teachers have?
- What examples of good practices have the students in mind?
The example susrvey is also available (in Spanish).