After a long time with several meetings online we finally had the chance to meet each other life in the sheep shed in Limburg in The Netherlands. Except Finland, who were not able to come because of COVID school regulations, all partners were present and looking forward to a full program with several presentations, visits and discussions.
Every transnational project meeting has a specific theme regarding the Whole School Approach to Sustainable Development (see homepage): ‘Vision & Strategy’ which will be main part of every meeting and ‘Building & Business processes’ were the themes of this meeting.
Yuverta prepared a very informative and interactive program in which we shared a lot of Good Practises with each other. These Good Practices will all be published at this website during the upcoming weeks.
Hereby an overview as a starter:
- The WSA to Sustainable Development (already published at the homepage)
- The Z-Generation and their interests into the green agricultural sector
- Visit and lunch at Villa Flora in Green Business Park in Venlo
- Visit pre-vet school Yuverta in Nederweert / Examples of Sustainable Building & Business policy of Yuverta
- Food, Life and Innovation Program of Terra presented by students
- Yuverta Sustainable Vision & Strategy presented
- Visit and presentation by students in Nature Reserve Breidberg in Roermond (outdoor program)
- Launching of our own podcast series by Green Academy in Denmark (see homepage)
- Presentation of one example of a good practice by the other parrtners
Next time we meet again in Spain at Centro Integrado de Formación
experiencias Agrarias De Molina de Segura!