CIFEA DE MOLINA de Segura in Spain provides students with training related to the processed food and environmental sectors. For these vocational training schools it is essential to be one step ahead of the social and professional reality of both sectors.
Each course, from the CIFEA DE MOLINA, around 70 students are
promoted in training cycles of families in the food industry, safety and environment that joins the labour market.
To improve the training of our students and provide them with the skills for sustainability that society and the labour market requirements, we share with other European green schools, cooperation and innovation projects of the Erasmus program, which pose the same questions and provide us with feedback in the process of self reflection.
These questions are:
- With whom do we learn?
- What is the environment in which we develop our learning?
- How does the environment affect training?
- What are the needs of society and the labour market concerning sustainable development?
- How can we cooperate with companies and partners so that training contributes to sustainable production systems?
- What green skills do we have to strengthen in learning?
- How can we adapt the curricula of the cycles?
- What teaching methodologies are suitable for teaching the SDGs?
In this presentation CIFEA MOLINA present the answers to these question from their point of view.